Saturday, December 29, 2007

Beware other drivers

I have always been very wary other drivers. You never know what they might do. I frequently find myself turning on the fog light and slowing down just to keep someone from driving less than 10 cm behind me. After getting an infant in the car, I have become even more paranoid about those pilots driving other vehicles.

For a while, I have been looking for some sort of bumper sticker to make those pesky tailgaters off my tail, but no gas station within 200 miles have any of the sort. So I decided to make my own.



The stickers come in three languages: Norwegian, Estonian and English. For obvious reasons, the English text is emphasized in the multilingual versions of the sticker.

Click on any of the stickers above, and you can get one, too. (Then it remains to be seen if the tailgaters actually know how to read or, for that matter, care.)

No comments: